Last updated : October, 2023
- The protection of user privacy is a fundamental policy of the Komi Live. The Komi Live guarantees that it will not publicly disclose or provide a third party with an individual user's registered information or non-public content, which is stored in the Komi LiveCommunity during the use of APP Services. However, the following circumstances are excluded:
1.1 When prior express authorization is obtained from the User;
1.2 When and as required by applicable laws and regulations;
1.3 When and as required by relevant competent authorities of the government;
1.4 When it is necessary to safeguard the public interest;
1.5 When it is necessary to safeguard the legal rights and interests of the Komi Live.
- The Komi Live may collaborate with a third party to provide the User with relevant APP Services. In this scenario, the Komi Live has the right to share the User's registered information with a third party, if the third party agrees to bear responsibility for providing privacy protection equivalent to that of the Komi Live.
- Under the condition that no private information of an individual user is disclosed, the Komi Live has the right to analyze the entire user database and utilize the database for commercial purposes.
- The User acknowledges and agrees that the User may, directly or indirectly, provide any of its personal information through its use of the Web Services and as provided under this Agreement. For the purposes of this article, the User hereby agrees and consents to the use of the User’s personal information by the Komi Live, and such shall be considered as the consent as stipulated under the prevailing Thailand laws.
- Ability to Edit and Integrity of Your Account Information and Preferences
5.1 It is necessary to ensure that personal information used during registration is accurate, complete, and up to date for the usage purposes of the application. You always have the right to access and correct the personal information you have provided. We give you the ability to edit your accounts’ preferences at any time, including whether you want us to contact you about specials and new products.
5.2 You will also be given the ability to change your passwords at any time to keep it anonymous.
- Other Terms
The content of the application is made for Users who are of legal age (Over 18 years of age). In the case of unauthorized Users must have been obtained permission for registration of the parents, therefore we assume with all Top-Up behavior and the case of unauthorized Users has been assumed and approved by their parents. The company will not take any responsibility for any directly or indirectly damages, force majeure, special circumstances, and any subsequent damages resulting from inappropriate or illegal use of the User.
- Your account information is password-protected for your privacy and security. We implement a variety of security measures to ensure the security and accuracy of your personal information and prevent unauthorized access or improper use.
- Komi Live has taken steps to assure that all information collected will remain secure and in its original form, i.e. free from any alteration. As such, access to all personal information is strictly controlled. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to personally identifiable information.
- In certain areas we use industry-standard SSL (secure sockets layer) encryption to protect data transmissions.
Terms and Agreement
Please also read the Terms and Agreement establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of the Site and Services.
Agreement to Collect Personal Information
I am of legal age. I acknowledge and grant consent to the company to collect information, use or disclose personal information to conduct the activities, offer products or services according to the company's objectives.
Data Retention Period
180 days or the end of the period of activity participation or use of websites and applications.
- To register ID registration and verify identity for login in the system.
- To verify identity for activity participation, purchase products or use services from websites or applications.
- To collect data, use or disclose personal information in order to conduct activities, offer products, recommend services, notify problems or provide services to you.
4.To customize the advertising and content you see, to fulfill your requests for certain products and services, and to contact you about specials and new products.
- We may automatically track certain information about you based upon your behavior on our Site. We use this information to do internal research on our users' demographics, interests, and behavior to better understand and serve our users. This information is compiled and analyzed on an aggregated basis. This information may include the URL that you just came from (whether this URL is on our site or not), which URL you next go to (whether this URL is on our site or not), what browser you are using, and your IP address.
- We collect information about your buying behavior. We also collect other users' comments about you in our feedback area.
Cancellation of Data Collection
You can withdraw the above consent and suspend the use of data, erase or destroy, or anonymize personal data to become the non-personally identifiable data which cannot identify the data subject by contacting the data controller or the administrator at our customer service as stated on the website or application.